Add more support and stability to your suspension with these Timbren helper spring kits. These kits allow you to tow or carry heavy loads without vehicle sag or sway. They are easy to install and maintenance free. Many install in place of the existing OEM bump stops. Order your Timbren helper kit to reduce sway, reduce suspension sag, reduce body roll, and improve the rough ride with your vehicle.
- Ideal for carrying heavy loads
- Reduce sway
- Improve roll stability
- Our Front and Rear Suspension Kits perform
- Light, durable suspension; smooth ride
- Easy Installation
- Lifetime Warranty
Find the specific front and rear Timbren kits for your vehicle!
You can find the pricing and the capacity of the Timbren overload springs for your vehicle. You can conveniently order online with confidence on our secure site.Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth Timbren SES Kits Fiat Timbren SES Kits Ford Timbren Helper Kits GM Chevrolet Timbren Helper Kits Honda Timbren Suspension Kits Hummer Timbren Overload Kits Hyundai Timbren Helper Kits International Pickup Timbren Kits Isuzu Timbren SES Kits Jeep Timbren Kits Kia Timbren Kits Mazda Timbren Kits Mitsubishi Timbren Helper Kits Motorhome Timbren Suspension Kits Nissan Timbren Overload Kits Oshkosh Motorhome Timbren Kits Saab Timbren Kits Sprinter Timbren Suspension Kits Suzuki Timbren Kits Toyota Timbren Helper kits Volkswagen Timbren SES Kits Worhorse Motorhome Timbren Kits
CALL ON OUR TOLL-FREE NUMBER FOR DEALER AND QTY DISCOUNTS.Timbren Ride Control products enhance a vehicle's empty ride quality, while providing protection against overloading, road shock, bottoming out, sway and broken springs. Front axle kits prevent front end nose diving. Together, these features provide a smooth, level ride, even with heavy loads.
Today's on and off road vehicles are well engineered with fine suspensions, built to do the job for which they were designed. However, many vehicles are overloaded, or drivers find themselves on bad roads or operating under unusual conditions where the suspension needs help. Aeon Hollow Rubber Helper Springs were designed to meet these needs. Timbren ride control springs and suspension kits help to eliminate sway and bottoming out, get rid of axle hop, and give an even, level, stable ride, both while loaded and unloaded. Timbren kits are simple to install and require no alteration to your present suspension.Timbren SES Kits Videos Rear SES Timbren Kits (click picture for video) Trailer Sway - Eliminate wallowing along the highway, drifting in crosswinds or when passing heavy trucks. For more driver and passenger comfort Timbren suspension enhancement systems sense vehicle body movement and automatically increase roll stability
Suspension Sag - Heavy loads cause the front or rear suspensions to deflect lower than is desired. Powerful, rubber cushions help carry the heaviest loads with ease. Road shock is absorbed, reducing wear and tear on suspensions. Bottoming out on bumps is eliminated.
Body Roll - If your vehicle leans on corners or curves, the progressive rate suspension rubber overloads can improve weight distribution to all 4 corners of the vehicle. This helps to keep the vehicle level, improves steering, and reduces brake and tire wear.
Rough Ride - You feel every bump in the road and every expansion joint. Rubber cushions in each Timbren springs are designed to soak up road shock and bumps. The result is a smooth, stable rubber cushion ride.
Timbren Overload Springs are great for towing, snow plows, and Recreational Vehicles!
- Timbren has proven to be reliable even in areas where the heaviest snowfalls occur.
- Timbren Ride Quality products are specified by municipal, state and highway departments for all snow removal equipment.
- Whether you use a pickup to clear a small driveway or a class 8 highway truck with a wing blade, Timbren Industries has a suspension enhancement system designed to provide a safe and level ride for plowing snow in the toughest of environments.
- These high performance suspension kits are specified on most state, county and provincial transport equipment for snow plowing. Many snowplows are also equipped with very high center of gravity salt spreaders carrying heavy loads that induce sway. The rear suspension enhancement system will improve roll stiffness and absorb road shock.
- Cost Efficient: Reduced maintenance costs and less downtime for snowplow operators
- Smoother Ride: eliminate the high cost and harsh ride caused by added leaf springs or helper springs to carry rear mounted/top heavy spreaders
- Longer Suspension Life: AEON Hollow Rubber Springs carry most of the added vehicle load, allowing a much longer life for your truck's suspension
- Extra capacity when the plow is mounted; A smooth ride at all times
- When the snowplow is installed, powerful Aeon Hollow Rubber Springs progressively carry the additional weight, preventing spring sag and bottoming out
- The design of the Timbren kit and the progressive rate of the Aeon spring mean that there is no interference with the normal activity of the suspension when the snowplow is removed.
Installing a Timbren Helper Spring
Timbren kits are mounted between the frame and the axle of light duty trucks or between the frame and the leaf springs of medium and heavy duty trucks. Timbren Hollow Rubber helper springs work in conjunction with the existing suspension to improve your ride and to protect the vehicle against the effects of overloading.
No special tools or skills are required to install most Timbren kits. Just follow the easy to understand instructions. Within a short period of time, you will experience enhanced handling and increased stability (both front and rear applications) on your vehicle. Moreover, Timbrens are guaranteed for the life of the vehicle.