66625 Monroe Gas-Magnum Shock for class 3 to 6 vehicles. The Monroe Gas Magnum truck shock absorber is gas charged for quicker response and a stable, more comfortable ride. Replacing worn-out shocks can reduce excessive vibration which will result in better tire life, less downtime, and a lower cost per mile.
- Multi-lip fluid seal designed for smooth performance, long life and reduced friction
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 2" or 2-3/8" (50.8 mm or 60.3 mm) reserve tube (where required)
- 1-3/8" Bore: Lower operating pressure than standard 1" bore units
- 5/8" Diameter Piston Rod
- Resistance and arc-welded mounts, provides 9,500 lbs.of tensile strength for maximum durability
- Unique Hydraulic rebound lockout
- 10 stage full displaced valving